Taekwondo Master or Instructor
Come join us as one of our masters or instructors. We are always looking to grow our team! Job responsibilities and requirements vary. Please inquire for more details.
Part-time After School Teacher
Come join us as one of our after school teachers during the school year. Then, summer camp counselor when school is out. We are looking for a positive, energetic, creative, and responsible individual who loves working with children! You will work alongside other teachers to take care of our students (ages 5-12), while facilitating all educational and fun activities planned.
Job Responsibilities Include: (During the school year)
- Picking the assigned students up from school
- Keeping track of the students’ taekwondo class schedule so that they attend their class on time
- Helping them complete their homework
- Facilitating children to work well together through some activities and free time
- Keeping the After School areas safe and clean
- Keeping good relationships with parents
- Enforcing all the school rules and disciplines for the students
Hours: 1- 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday. There are several days a year that we do day camps when school is out, so there are opportunities for more hours on those days. Summer camp runs a little differently – possibility for extra hours!
Location: Short Pump, 4020 Gathering Place, Henrico, VA 23233
- Must have a clean criminal background and pass a background screening
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to drive an After School van
- Friendly attitude toward kids and parents, and good communication skills
- Ability to redirect and encourage children
- Possess a team attitude and will contribute to building the team and the
- Basic front desk skills like answering the phone and addressing general questions about school programs
- Resume or description of past job experiences along with references
- Experience in child care, child education, and/or physical education
Are you interested or know someone? Talk to Master Yi, email, or inquire at the front desk.